- A women's boutique clothing and accessories store with a focus on swimwear and beachy clothing/products
- I put many days and hours into this business before getting it up and running. I had it running around the end of July and stopped putting in work on ads and updating around the end of August. I was running a few other stores among life's daily tasks and could not handle the extra work.
- There is a great following on Instagram as well as Facebook with many sales coming directly from Instagram.
- Within the short period of time that I put in work on this store I was able to establish a good following on social media and recurring customers.
- Had I continued to market on social media and possibly even get into paid ads I believe I would have seen a huge profit gain.
- There is great opportunity to grow this business. It is a fully established dropshipping store with all the apps you need to run smoothly. I will personally be available to help with anything you may need post sale.
Included in the sale is also the Instagram account, Facebook account, Domain, and logo and branding photos rights. I will help with any needs you may need after sale to get you up and running smoothly.
The store is still receiving sales today as I write this even though I have not put an ounce of work into the store since September besides processing the orders. THERE IS HUGE POTENTIAL!
*Review photos at bottom of page to see the actual revenue!
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||