Beer Bong Canada
Beer Bong Canada is thrilled to be an official Canadian retailer of Head Rush Product Beer Bongs the leader in the Beer Bong industry for almost 25 years. Currently, Head Rush is our sole supplier and we deal strictly with Canadians, shipping to cities and campuses across Canada.
Nothing is spent on advertising, all traffic is free organic search engine traffic or referral/repeat customers. We use a unique Geo-SEO technique to generate free organic search traffic. Try it for yourself. Google “Beer Bong” followed by the name of any Canadian city or campus and we will pop up as the #1 search result. Ex (“Beer Bong Toronto”, we show up #1).
Sale of this business includes:
- The Shopify store "[REDACTED] and domain [REDACTED]
- The supporting geo-targeted/campus-targeted SEO squeeze pages and domain [REDACTED]
- The company Facebook page (260 followers)
- Twitter account (470 followers)
- Email newsletter subscriber list of 28 people
- Over $3000 CAD (retail value) in inventory and we’ll pay to have it shipped to new owner anywhere in Canada. All subsequent inventory will need to be purchased directly from the supplier "Head Rush Products" in the US.
I will provide 90 days support to the new owner on any issues relating to the business. This product requires very little space to manage storage and shipment. Great for a home based business owner. Currently kept in office on a 4 shelf rack that only takes up 10 square feet of space. Average profit margin on sales is 50%.
Would be a great business for an ambitious young person willing to set up to sell on Amazon, eBay and at markets and trade-shows to sell the product. I’m selling the business, because I feel I’m getting to old to connect with the key demographic.
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||