Simple beauty site selling 2 products. Made over 75.000$ in Revenue over 6 months. Nearly 15.000$ in total profits. (the store was in 30.000$ profit in the first 4 months, much was reinvested on trying to learn facebook ads) Current stock worth more than $20K in sales. 100% automated fulfillment. Owner is selling due to long term illness.
NOTE: I have experienced that the emails from the exchange are caught in spam filters. Please check your junk/spam folder for my reply to your email - I usually respond within 24 hours.
What is included in the sale?
- Shopify account
- Instagram account with +10k followers
- Facebook account with 12k likes and followers
- Facebook Ad account, with all the data and posts I have tried with + Pixel.
- Fulfillment setup Two warehouse fullfilment setups, one in China and one in the US. Both warehouses have products in stock, +$36K worth of products currently. Ready to start shipping from day 1.
- All image material + video content created for ads.
- Paypal account will be transferred to new owner.
- Stripe account will be transferred to new owner.
- Domain and mail account(office365).
- List of used Instagram influencers.
- Email list with +3400 people.
Order fulfillment Handled 100% automated from either US or China warehouses. 0$ A month, fixed price per fulfillment including tracking ID and automated shipping info via Shopify and warehouse.
Current stock is: US: Tubes 960 Sales price: 960* $19,99 = $19.190,40 Pouches: 0 China: Tubes: 335 Sales price: 335* $19,99 = $ 6.696,65 Pouches: 5330 Sales price: 533* $19,99 = $ 10.654,67
Financials and traffic
Revenue includes sales until the end of last month and is calculated from Exchange’s eligible payment providers. Total traffic comes from all data available to Shopify.
What’s included in the sale
+ 4 more...