Simple beauty site selling 2 products.
Made over 75.000$ in Revenue over 6 months.
Nearly 15.000$ in total profits. (the store was in 30.000$ profit in the first 4 months, much was reinvested on trying to learn facebook ads)
Current stock worth more than $20K in sales.
100% automated fulfillment.
Owner is selling due to long term illness.
NOTE: I have experienced that the emails from the exchange are caught in spam filters. Please check your junk/spam folder for my reply to your email - I usually respond within 24 hours.
What is included in the sale?
- Shopify account
- Instagram account with +10k followers
- Facebook account with 12k likes and followers
- Facebook Ad account, with all the data and posts I have tried with.
- Fulfillment setup Two warehouse fullfilment setups, one in China and one in the US. Both warehouses have products in stock, +$20K worth of products currently. Ready to start shipping from day 1.
- All image material + video content created for ads.
- Paypal account will be transferred to new owner.
- Stripe account will be transferred to new owner.
- Domain and mail account(office365).
- List of used Instagram influencers.
- Email list with +3400 people that has never been used.
Handled 100% automated from either US or China warehouses. 0$ A month, fixed price per fulfillment including tracking ID and automated shipping info via Shopify and warehouse.
I did this as a part time thing(1 hour or so per day), so if someone has the time to do this fulltime, contact and make arrangements with multiple instagram influencers this could easily become a very profitable long term business. Or be good at Facebook ads.
I tried using Facebook ads when I became sick, because I didn't have the possibility of communicating with instagram influencers daily and that cut into the earnings margin by a lot, which is why the business hasn't been profitable for the last few months of running it. Or maybe I am just not that good at Facebook ads.
Adding more products could also help upsale.
I have never used any email campaign to try to have repeat customers, doing this could surely yield positive results.
I did some giveaways a few times with very positive results due to increased and almost free exposure.
I have an agreement directly with the producer of the product and even have a complete rebranding(private label of the product) on the table if wanted. Plus they have multiple new products coming out that would suit this business, they will send out promo product packages if wanted.