Buffalo & Bear
I created Buffalo & Bear because I saw a niche in baby and toddler clothing for boys. After I had my first child I realised there were barely any quality printed leggings for boys so I decided to design my own.
This store would be perfect for an experienced ecommerce entrepreneur who wants a ready made brand with huge potential to take to the next level.
- The price is for the online store including all inventory
- Inventory worth over £12,000
- Fabric stock, 85 metres
- Logo and Stationary
- Beautiful branded packaging included
- The store comes with established FB and Instagram accounts.
- Domain included
- Email (1 account) included
- Mailchimp account
- Shopify Theme that can be customised
- Logo and designs included
- Business contacts included (manufacturers in United Kingdom, Wales and Poland)
- More designs and artwork to use for future collections
Instagram 15,485 Facebook 4404 Mail Chimp 974 Twitter 941
A little bit about the brand -
A playful collection of baby clothing and accessories for the wild and free spirited founded by Rebecca Cowie and inspired by her two wildlings.
Buffalo & Bear is passionate about the beautiful planet and that's why all products have been ecologically sourced. They are ethically made in England, free from harmful toxins and chemicals, kind to the earth and extra soft on babies skin. Buffalo & Bear is 100% committed to providing the highest level of comfort and quality for your little one's.
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||
|Employees (Including contractors and freelancers)||