The main reason I have started this store is my passion for outdoor activities, but unfortunately my time is quite limited so because of that I have decided to sell this business. Another reason will be Shopify Payments (because the store is located in UK I was forced to use as my main currency the GBP instead of USD).
I have spent a couple of months in order to set up the store but now I have no time to do marketing and promote the store.
This business is droppshiping from aliexpress and several North America suppliers.
In the sale of the store I include the following:
- social media accounts;
- logo (but you should create a better one);
- emails accounts [REDACTED]);
- personal support for a week after sale;
- BONUS: a list with suppliers from all the world.
You should buy this store if you have the knowledge to run marketing and advertising and first of all if you are a passionate for outdoor activities.
How can the future owner improve the business?
Marketing and advertising
What work have you put into the store?
I have spent more than two months for setting up the store and do the following:
- create the site from scratch;
- create the products descriptions and editing products photos;
- create the social media accounts;
- create the logo;
- searching for suppliers from all the world.
How many hours does it take to run this business per week?
What are your profit margins?
What sort of marketing do you do to promote the store?