Me and my wife started this dropshipping store a few months back as we are both passionate about jewelry, and always wanted to have a jewelry store of our own. Unfortunately, we just couldn't devote enough time to invest in marketing the store.
A lot of work has gone into this store to make it look professional. There are over 100 products that have been imported from AliExpress through Oberlo, so fulfilling an order is very little work.
Also, 5 instagram influencers have promoted this store on their profiles with products that were sent to them.
What you get-
- Beautifully made wesbite
- Over 100 products with beautiful pictures and handwritten descriptions, imported neatly into catgories
- Integration with Oberlo and AliExpress
- Integration with Zoho mail (send and receive email from codeglitter email domain)
- Facebook and Instagram page with over 500 followers (around 40 likes per post on Instagram)
- Professionally made logo
Other information about the store:
Below is most of the important information about the shop, please get in touch in case you have any other questions:
1) This is a dropshipping store. I do not have any physical inventory, I source all of my products from Chinese suppliers on AliExpress.
2) Yes, I have an active Facebook and Instagram page, https://www.facebook.com/codeglitter/ and https://www.instagram.com/codeglitter/. Socal media is already integrated with the store, and quite easy to maintain.
3) I can offer you 2 hours of skype session to make sure you understand everything you have to know. It is quite simple really, most of the things are automated. I have made just 1 sale so far, from Instagram. For the past few months, I have not been able to concentrate on the shop at all, due to work pressure. But the shop has great scaling potential with a great niche, as I am sure you already know. I have put ina lot of time and effort into making sure that the store looks and feels great, the store just needs someone who has some time to put in marketing.
4) The price is $150. Shopify suggests we use a service called Escrow, that will be the best way I think. When you buy the website, you pay the money to Escrow, and you get 3 days to check if everything is in order. After 3 days, when you confirm everything is fine, Escrow pays the money to me.
5) You can start selling immediately. I normally use these two suppliers on Aliexpress to import the products: JUJIA Official Store (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/735125?spm=2114.10010220.127.116.11e92b64SEBPi) and ZHOUYANG Official Store (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/605085?spm=2114.1001018.104.22.168a2fd80IcdA0k). You can go to their pages on Aliexpress and import any product you want to the website through Oberlo. Oberlo is already integrated in the store. They provide multiple photos for every product that you can use. This process is already in place. When we have the Skype session, I can explain it to you.
6) You can start selling immediately. There is an existing payment system in the store, I have test-bought many orders myself, and also made one external sale too.
7) The primary currency is Euro, not sure it can be changed. But what you can do is, you can get a currency app from the Shopify store for $10 per month (I can help you with that), and that app will change the currency of the store to the currency of the country of the website visitor. For eg, if someone visits from Australia, they will see prices in Australian dollars. If someone visits from US, they will see the prices in US dollars.
Feel free to message me for any questions.