Crazy Shot Drones
Dropshipping business model on Shopify platform designed for the Australian market. 3 Gold Suppliers on board, they do everything from handling the orders to shipping them to customers. All communication with them is via email. The store has got sales from the first month, one person has been operating it since January 2017.
What is included in the sale?
- Fully owned and customised premium theme on Shopify
- Both domains crazyshotdrones.com.au and crazyshotdrones.com
- Accounts on Google Adwords, Google Merchant Center, Bing, MySales.com.au, Ebay.com.au
- Facebook and Instagram accounts +260 followers with minimal input
- 3 Gold Suppliers! Hassle-free order handling and shipping (they do everything)
- Mailing list on MailChimp with 100 emails
- Guest blogger specialised in the drone sector
- Affiliate Program (huge potential to get instagram influencers work for you!)
- Business email on Zoho for free
- Active campaigns on Google Search & Display
- 3 month support from owner
- Full transparency on sales
What is required to keep the business operational?
I work on the business less than 4 hours a week. Order fullfilment is fast and easy, just send email to suplier and they handle the rest. Products are top of the shelf line, always in stock, big margins due to high price point (20%).
Why are you selling the business?
I realise I know nothing about the drone niche and have other stores that align more with my knowledge/passion. No time to focus on it and scale it properly. Requires customer service (1-2 calls a day + chat).
How does the business generate revenue?
Google search ads mainly. Also display ads, direct sales, mailing list. AUD$26,035.85 come from search, AUD$12,038.90 come from direct traffic, AUD$2,199.00 come from mailing list.
Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
Google Adwords mainly, average $600-1000 a month. Campaigns can be optimised if you have some experience, which I don't. Other expenses include shoppify basic subscription $29/m and shopify/paypal fees. 0,5% fee from ClearSale app on every order screened for fraud prevention (niche has high online fraud risk).
What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?
Google search ads, email marketing
How can the future owner improve the business?
They can improve the business by offering better customer service, personalised recommendations, better use of social media (haven't had time to invest on the accounts) and possibility of adding a lot more products to the store (huge potential for low-price drones).
Revenue and traffic data is calculated using the data available to Shopify