My name is Ibrahim and i'm an expert marketer with multiple dropshipping stores. i opened this store in December 2016 to build a branded niche dropshipping store.
Our store is ranked #4 on google for the keywords 'dad hat' and 'dad hats' (organically), we have a list of 20k email subscribers, and approximately 30k social media followers Instagram and Facebook. We also have 830 manychat subscribers (FB MESSENGER Bot) and if you know anything about fb bots, they have a way higher ctr and open rates than traditional email marketing.
Our business model is dropshipping but we do have about 540 hats in-house that we'd be willing to ship on our behalf (6 designs, approx 90/design)
We have have 100s of untested professional photoshoot pictures, IG stories (videos) and regular landscape/portrait videos for FB + IG ads. they are all included in the sale! (valued at $800)
We have a facebook pixel that has been curated just for this niche. If you don't know anything about fb ads, A Facebook pixel is code that you place on your website. It helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads—people who have already taken some kind of action on your website. So if you plan on using FB ads with this store or niche, this will save you TONS of time and money (there are 1000s of purchases that the pixel has tracked so it knows well who is an optimal buyer for dad hats)
CPA'S are low thanks to our pixel and we have many customers that come back as our customer service is spot on and 80% of customers come out happy (this is dropshipping so not everyone will appreciate shipping times which explains the other 20%)
I'm selling this store because i stopped putting my focus on this niche store as well as other dropshipping sotre that i'm selling because i started focusing more on my private label company and my consulting business but i know this has much more potential than the results I achieved
summer is around the corner so this is the best season for our company as well
Contact me for more questions, we'll be happy to help!
Financials and traffic
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||
|Employees (Including contractors and freelancers)||
Sales and marketing
Online selling methods
What’s included in the sale
+ 19 more...