Gray & Lane Kids
Gray and Lane Kids is an online kids boutique offering kids educational toys. The store was highly customized by a professional web developer. The marketing just never took off as it was a side project. This store was integrated with Inventory Source to auto populate and track inventory through Educators Resource and Morris Costumes.
Due to the incredible interest and flood of questions about the store, below is a FAQ.
- Gray and Lane is 100% dropshipped via two vendors in the United States. -- Educators Resource offers a wide variety of top quality educational toys, activities and teaching resources. Brands such as Melissa and Doug are available through ER. -- Morris Costumes is the costume vendor perfect for Halloween and Christmas dress up gifts.
- Both drop ship vendors are very personable with superior customer service and simple online ordering
- Turnaround shipping time is very quick, with orders shipping usually next day
- The photos on the site are automatically populated through the integration with Inventory Source (an add on to the site). Log in to Inventory Source to manage the products you want to publish to the Gray and Lane website and the photos, and product information will transfer
- The margins on products vary but Inventory Source gives a view of that with full control to mark up % increases, put categories on sale, or increase pricing by a $ amount. Typically, margins are in the 15% range
- Costs to operate on a monthly basis are $39 - Shopify and $100 to Inventory Source ($50 per integrated dropshipper), and a handful of $3 - $6 website add ons.
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE SALE
- The sale at the current list price includes the website only, and not the Gray and Lane, LLC. You would need the Gray and Lane LLC, or your own existing LLC, in order to continue the existing relationships with Educators Resource and Morris Costumes, along with the resale certificate. You will need to operate this business, as with any business, under an LLC and have a resale certificate in place to work with reputable dropshipping companies.
Those assets are for sale as well, with a combined full business transfer available for sale for $2,500. We will assist with the transfer by migrating the website into your account information, managing transition with the vendors and changing out the primary contact information.
The website has been turned to an inactive status as the current owners have been moving and unable to put the time into the store this season. The payment gateways need to be reactivated to accept checkouts upon purchase.
Financials and traffic
Revenue includes sales until the end of last month and is calculated from Exchange’s eligible payment providers. Total traffic comes from all data available to Shopify.
What’s included in the sale
+ 9 more...