Hewlett-Packard had a backup product called Data Protector, which they sold to Microfocus.
This store has licenses and courses and other things that a sysadmin running Data Protector might be interested in buying.
It would probably suit an IT reseller, perhaps a Microfocus or HP partner who wanted a small expansion to their online offering.
If you buy the store, I'll also sell you:
- the originals for the course books
- the rights and revenue for those books from Amazon (quite a few people buy through there)
- ansible scripts that I use to set up a Data Protector classroom environment on Amazon AWS.
- all my blog posts about Data Protector (see [REDACTED]
- adwords and analytics access
What’s included in the sale
Logo and branding assets
Social media accounts
Personal support after sale
MailChimp for Shopify
+ 4 more...
Q & A
Why should someone buy this store?
Buy this if you have an existing IT business and you want to move into backup solutions for mid-size companies.
How can the future owner improve the business?
Microfocus will have a bit of a co-marketing budget. I suspect you could really ramp up the number of visitors. If there was some intelligent way to handle Data Protector license renewals, this would be a nice little earner.