Just Geek Gear
Hi, Business Buyer!
If you’re considering buying an out-of-the-box store that’s ready to make money, this may be the one you’re looking for. Just Geek Gear is a store close to my heart, given that I am a giant geek myself, and I’ve had fun building and operating it. It’s a gift niche site that appeals to people with intelligence and a sense of humour.
If this sounds like something you might like, read on!
Have an awesome day!
If you’d like to see the financials or ask more detailed questions, just fill out this non-disclosure form, and send it to me with any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP: https://justgeekgear.com/pages/confidentiality-agreement
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS STORE?
This site was up, running and making a profit in a very short amount of time. It consists of popular, viral products that people love and that sell well. As a dropshipping store, there is limited risk, as no inventory is carried, and items have a margin of 50 – 80%. Prior successful Facebook marketing means it has a seasoned Facebook pixel, ready to bring you sales from day one.
What do these things mean? In short, you can buy this site today, and be making sales tomorrow.
WHO IS THIS STORE PERFECT FOR?
If you are someone who…
- wants to be earning money from Day 1, rather than spending time creating a store from scratch
- wants to leave your job and work limited hours from home, or anywhere in the world
- doesn’t want the hassle of managing stock
- wants a business that’s easy to scale and can be outsourced, freeing up your time
…then it’s perfect for you.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE….
Age 24 - 54
Living in the United States
Above average IQ
Working in professional industries
Lovers of cult TV shows
HOW CAN THE FUTURE OWNER IMPROVE THE BUSINESS?
There are a few areas identified for improvement. Small changes like those listed here can have a vast increase of revenue:
- Gift vouchers
- Email marketing
- Facebook remarketing
- Buy the most popular products in bulk and warehouse for a large drop in costs
- Apply SEO to get more organic sales
- Google ads marketing and remarketing
- Expand sales internationally
- Instagram marketing
- Use shopify payments to save on fees
- Add additional products
- Continue our marketing strategy and scale up
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
- The store (of course!)
- Full training in customer support, order fulfillment, apps, social media and Shopify, tailored to your experience level
- Facebook ads marketing strategy
- Seasoned Facebook pixel
- Information on how to get cashback from purchases
- My success formula for the most effective apps for sales conversion
- Facebook page
- All digital assets, such as logos, watermarks, etc
- Unlimited access to me for 2 weeks after purchase
- Premium domain name – justgeekgear.com - no hyphens or numbers or lower level domain suffixes to be found here!
- Email account – email@example.com
- If you have a virtual assistant, we can provide training for them in customer support, order fulfillment and social media
- Email marketing list with active opt-in subscribers (this means the default selection is to not be opted in, and subscribers actively choose to receive marketing – that is, they are people who want to be marketed to rather than being added to the marketing list by default)
WHAT WORK HAVE WE PUT INTO THE STORE?
All the initial set up of the store has been done. Strong policies and FAQ have been formulated to cut down on customer support time. Tracking information has been added to shipping confirmation emails.
Unique and humorous product descriptions have been created, specifically designed to keep customers on the site.
Products have been carefully selected to not only fit the niche, but also to fit specific requirements in order to pick the most viral products. Items that aren’t selling well are regularly deleted to ensure we have the best products to offer our customers – not a lot of noise from products no one wants.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING THE BUSINESS?
I have enjoyed this business, because it is such a fun niche, and because it began turning a profit very soon after launch, making it an easy store to run. However, due to medical issues (and subsequent medical bills) I’ve reluctantly decided to sell this and my other businesses.
WHY HAVE SALES STOPPED FROM SEPTEMBER?
The medical issues outlined above meant that I was unable to focus on the marketing side of the business, and thus the store has been paused.
ARE THERE ANY EXPENSES FOR THE BUSINESS? IF SO, WHAT ARE THEY?
The expenses are as follows:
- Shopify fees
- Product cost
WHAT MARKETING INITIATIVES HAVE BEEN USED FOR THIS BUSINESS?
The great results seen in the short amount of time were all due to Facebook marketing. This leaves a largely untapped area of marketing that can greatly increase revenue, such as Instagram marketing, pinterest marketing, google ads, email marketing and SEO.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Upon signing the confidentiality agreement mentioned above, I will provide a full file containing evidence of all income and expenses alongside the financials. This way you can be secure in the knowledge that all figures given in the financials are not manipulated in any way.
In addition, you will have unlimited access to me for two weeks after the sale of the business so that you are comfortable and confident with everything involved in running the store, marketing the products, and making money.
Financials and traffic
Revenue includes sales until the end of last month and is calculated from Exchange’s eligible payment providers. Total traffic comes from all data available to Shopify.
What’s included in the sale
+ 2 more...