Mastering the Lock
How much would you pay for your own established and profitable online shop?
MasteringTheLock.com is a very successful online store which I launched about three months ago. I started this online store in March 2017 and after running few ads campaign the store picked up and sales started coming in. The shop was designed to be an easy to manage online store and it is powered by Shopify. I only get to spend about 22 hours in a month in managing the store which basically involves fulfilling orders, checking the product inventory level and restocking them. The products are stocked in a warehouse here in Chicago. I have begun integrating drop shipping products onto the site, these goods come straight from the manufacturers in China to the.
Imagine how you would feel having an extra source of income that could make all your dreams come true, giving you and your family the joy and happiness you deserve.
Imagine coming back from work to find out that your online store earned you more than your office monthly salary.
If you are looking for an online business like this, fully functional and profitable then this is the right site for you.
Key Benefits of Owning This Store
• Well Proven and Fast growing niche.
• A ready to go store, start earning immediately after purchases.
• A Uniquely branded store with viral potentials.
What is included in the sale?
• Website Domain: MasteringtheLock.com
• Shopify Store with Apps and Integrations
• Branding, Logo
• Email account - email@example.com
• Facebook account
• Instagram account
• Twitter account
• Pinterest account
• Email List of 600+ subscribers
• Fulfillment Center in Chicago
• Stock in the US (approximately US$1000 wholesale cost)
• Contacts with Chinese Suppliers
• Contact to Blog writer
• Contact to Copy writer
• Bosnian Bill Review of Product Video
• Ebook: short published on site
• Ebook: Long unpublished
• Photos and videos of products
What is required to keep the business operational?
• Replenishment of stock
• Maintain website, fulfill orders and check products inventory level
Why are you selling the business?
• I plan on starting a new business which requires my time and capital.
How does the business generate revenue?
• Sales from the store
Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
• Shopify account fees
• Shopify integration with Apps fees
• Fulfillment costs to ship products worldwide
What are the marketing techniques used for this business?
• Advertising on Lock-Lab
• Review Video Bosnianbill youtube
• Facebook ads
• Instagram account
• Basic google ads
How can the future owner improve the business?
• Grow inventory and begin using sales funnels
• Switch to drop shipping model
Revenue and traffic data is calculated using the data available to Shopify