This is a lovely online business with alot of potential for someone with some interest in watches and willing to put in the time and effort. The shop is in the Jewellery & Watches Niche and sub niche of Wrist Watches . It is focused on a popular brand called Naviforce that is known for quality and affordable outdoor and executive watches. It is hosted on the Shopify platform and comes ready with a payment platform that you can link to your Bank Account and PayPal. It can provide full time or part time earnings depending on how much effort, time and money you can put in to get more out. . The commercial model is drop shipping from Manufacturer and therefore no inventory is required. This site is automated using Oberlo app which makes it easy to track products on manufacturer site on AliExpress and change prices when prices change and remove products when they go out of stock. The site has made sales of $161.00 to date but this is due to lack of time by the owner to grow it as he is running other businesses. I was reluctant to sell this business but I had to accept I don't have the time to build it to what it can become.
Financials and traffic
Total revenue for last 5 months
Total traffic for last 5 months
Revenue includes sales until the end of last month and is calculated from Exchange’s eligible payment providers. Total traffic comes from all data available to Shopify.
Easily import dropshipped products directly into your store
Have your orders shipped directly to your customers
Know that your inventory and prices are always up to date
Sales Pop by Beeketing
Facebook Product Feed (by Flexify)
Klaviyo Email Marketing for Shopify
+ 3 more...
Q & A
Why should someone buy this store?
(1) I will personally show you the ins and outs of the business from product selection to listing to pricing and how it all works on a day to day. This post sales training will be in 1 hour sessions for upto 5 hours within 1 week.
(2) Its a fairly established online shop and domain which is associated with the brands making it easy for clients to have confidence when buying.
(3) It has a social media presence on Facebook with over 400 followers
(4) Its in a niche that has a lot of passion and its not a fad that is going away, therefore one can scale it over time
(5) The semi-automation reduces the need for a lot of repetitive work thus reducing the time and costs of operation
How can the future owner improve the business?
(1) Spend more time on marketing and advertising on social media as this is where it seems to have the highest impact
(2) Add more products and brands to increase selection.
(3) Remarket to existing customers and those on the list
What work have you put into the store?
(1) Researched the watch market and selected the brands
(2) Created a name and logo to fit the main brand selected
(3) Selected each watch and crafted the descriptions
(4) Run various Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
(5) Has good engagement on Facebook with 420 followers
(6) Set up an Instagram account - not much engagement there for now
About the seller
Created this store 5 months ago
I am an businessman and marketer than runs various online and offline businesses