Pho. London is an online store for women that launched in April 2015. From the outset, we have supported independent designers and brands, predominantly based in London. Over the years we have stocked a variety of clothing, accessories and lifestyle brands including Tom Wood, Wood Wood, Nanushka, Veja, Baserange, Senso and Charlie May. We have always focused on the sustainability and environmental factors of each product and brand, an area that has grown hugely since we launched. We have great relationships with our stockists and we continue to receive a huge amount of interest from other designers wishing to be stocked at Pho. London. We have also developed strong relationships with designers who we are keen to work with in the near future.
Instagram continues to be our strongest community as well as our main revenue stream. The store began from our Instagram account, which is both a page to post products for purchase as well as inspiration images. Our store has always been about a strong aesthetic which started as very minimalist and has developed over the years into something more complex. The community that we have created through our Instagram account is very strong and often our followers develop into customers. Our account has organically grown to 54,200 with an average reach of 15,000 per image. Likes per photo range from 500-1500. We continue to develop and grow this account daily.
Over the 3 years we have developed and maintained a very loyal customer base, shop with us repeatedly. Customers choose to shop with us because of our strong aesthetic and community, but also because we offer high quality pieces from newer brands whose pieces you won't find in a lot of other stores. We present each piece with great care and attention, using a professional photography team to create the best quality images possible. This all comes together on our website, which has a very clean and clear design. Customer's enjoy the simplified user experience and as our product images are so in detail, the customer always knows what to expect from their purchase.
The exchange of this business is complete and we will include everything to keep the business running as it currently is. This includes:
- Full physical inventory
- Domain name and email accounts - renewed for 1 year in November 2017.
- All social media accounts including our 54.2k Instagram account.
- Support from us after the sale, should you wish.
- Contacts for professional photography team who we have used since the creation of the store. They are able to continue in the style of the current photography, should you wish. This includes retouching as well as our model agency contacts.
- An extensive catalogue of images spanning the entire lifespan of the store, including thousands of product images as well as creative photoshoots.
- Great relationships with current designers as well as brands we hope to stock soon.
- Packaging and stationary supplies, including a brilliant contact for very reasonable printing.
- Copyright of all images, website, logo and branding
We are free to answer any questions you may have, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Financials and traffic
Revenue includes sales until the end of last month and is calculated from Exchange’s eligible payment providers. Total traffic comes from all data available to Shopify.
What’s included in the sale
+ 11 more...