The Red Ruby Rouge brand and business would offer:
- Strong and established brand and reputation;
- Designed and fully operational e-commerce site;
- URL and Email ownership www.redrubyrouge.com (.co.uk / .org)
- Established multi platform selling (Amazon, NOTHS, Taigan, Atterley)
- Quality and original content through e-commerce platform and social media;
- Excellent customer feedback profile through external service and multi platforms;
- Strong press relationships and profile;
- Large customer mailing list (not purchased);
- High % open and click through rate for marketing campaign mailers;
- Established Facebook presence, solid interaction and growth;
- Lean stock holding (stock that reliably sells through multi platforms);
- Easy transition to export through Europe or the US (US in particular given our best selling suppliers) due to presence on international platforms;
Due to other business interests, we have had insufficient time to invest in RRR over the last 18 months so to improve the business and continue the upwards trajectory that was in place prior to this period, a future owner would only need to invest time to build on the foundations already in place. Continuing a high level of customer service, propelling content and products organically through original content and social spread and working with press and the blogger community to improve links into the site. There is also a great deal of growth available to the brand via the multi platforms in place.
So far we have not worked with drop shipping although some of our suppliers would be willing to. (We have operated through Amazon Fulfilment which would also work well in the US). Most of our designers are located in the US so supply and continuity would be fairly straight forward if the business was to migrate to the US. Most of these designers offer small minimums and we’ve always run the business as lean as possible stock wise to avoid being left with dead stock and focus on the lines that sell particularly well.
We have a strong and loyal customer base with high level of repeat purchase and an excellent customer feedback rating via Feefo (an independent customer rating service) and via our Amazon store. We offer excellent customer care, personal notes, quick and helpful call backs and email responses and we pride ourselves on going the extra mile to make sure our customers are happy and receive a beautiful product encouraging them to spread the word and return to us time and time again.
Our brand is strong here in the UK and also in Ireland. We have a excellent portfolio of press features from Sunday Times Style to Elle, Grazia to Red Magazine, Stylist and others and our products are loved by bloggers (in particular the natural beauty ranges) so there is a great deal of scope to pursue more visibility within social media and online press.
You can see a snapshot of our press at: https://www.redrubyrouge.com/blogs/press
Full bespoke store design;
Full store branding design and established brand reputation;
Source and recruitment of unique designers, products that are ethically sourced, handmade, appealing to customers who want to know where their products come from;
Testing of product ranges, pricing ranges to establish best range per platform;
Bespoke graphic design of mailers, social content and other generating marketing assets;
Set up and upload on social platforms (Facebook primarily);
Establishing loyal and returning customer base locally and UK/ Ireland wide;
Clean and high performing mailing list;
Working with local, UK and international journalists to secure press placements for RRR products;
Establishing positive ties with multi channel administrators to propel RRR products;
Working with customer feedback network (Feefo) to maintain a consistent excellent feedback rating 4.6/ 5.
The creation of unique and evergreen on site content;
The creation of bespoke mailer templates prepared and ready for general and segmented mailings.