PERFECT STORE FOR A NEWBIE - I do 20k/day in my other store and use the same methods and product description styles etc in this store. Good chance to get a sneak peek at my methods ;)
I did 4k in sales in 5 days but ad spend was a bit high and I don't have any time to mess with ads and optimize them to increase profits.
Selling this store because I don't have time for it. Doing over 20k/day on my other store and have another project in the works.
- Premium logo
- Facebook Fan page and ad account with a bunch of sales
- 4k in sales in like 5 days - good pixel data
- Premium high converting ad copy and product descriptions you can learn from
- Small email list
- Good apps for building list and upselling quantity etc
- You get to see how I write high converting product descriptions, and in the ad account you can see how i run ads that do $20k/day on my other store. You just need more of the ads and more spend on winner products to reach that level
If you buy this store, I can offer you some of my knowledge to get some cool ads going and get on your way to making money from it.
Why should someone buy this store?
I have done about $4000 in sales but do not have time to keep running this store. It definitely has potential. The idea is not saturated at all.
How can the future owner improve the business?
Invest more time into it. Add more products and run more ads.
What work have you put into the store?
10 products with premium high converting descriptions
4k in sales
A bunch of campaigns tested
Started growing list with lead gen pop up apps
About the seller
Created this store about 1 month ago
I'm a young entrepreneur who specializes in eCommerce and Social Media Marketing. Have done over $370,000 in one month on a Shopify store.