Great little business! I've done a lot of work getting the social media, website, and product line up. It's to the point now where if someone spend a few hours and a couple hundred dollars on facebook advertisements that it would take off! I dont have time to manage orders and do advertising anymore due to some new responsibilities at work.
- $350 in sales with $0 spent in advertising.
- Instagram account with 5,362 followers and a Facebook account.
- Manufacture in china that does the custom jewelry and ships directly to customers.
- No inventory business.
- Expensive programming done on website for custom Jewelry.
- Database of over 45 professional photos of product and lifestyle pictures
Honestly, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to make some side income. You'll need to invest about $300 into product and marketing. Other than that, the site should take off. I will give you all of my direct contacts in china for product as well.
Revenue includes sales until the end of last month and is calculated from Exchange’s eligible payment providers. Total traffic comes from all data available to Shopify.