Hello, I'm selling my general site because I'm no longer the time to manage this site and I want to focus on another one of my Shopify sites in development. 30/45 minutes a day is enough to place orders, answer emails ... I stopped ads which explains the decline in revenue.
Content of the sale:
1) Shopify Shopify
2) Full graphic chart (+ original video ads)
3) Domain name + email in @ [REDACTED]
4) Facebook Fan Page
5) Business Manager Facebook (Pixel very hot!)
6) Email list (3000+)
7) Show Time Theme ($ 160 value)
8) 2 weeks of assistance if needed for the use of Pub, Shopify and Apps.
I use for the moment that the Facebook Pub so much more sales possible if you use Google, Youtube and Instagram!
Retargueting in place (business manager and not RetargetApp)
Upssel and Down Sell (bosst sales)
Basket abandonment (Recart)
Estimated price of Shopify $40 000
Financials and traffic
Revenue includes sales until the end of last month and is calculated from Exchange’s eligible payment providers. Total traffic comes from all data available to Shopify.
Sales and marketing
Online selling methods
What’s included in the sale
+ 14 more...