This store was started as a general store in Summer of 2017, during that time I tested several niches by spending money and time; then I found one niche and transformed our store from general to specific niche store; The benefits include: highly competitive market, profitable items, SEO and social media platforms in place and active, and a a perfect platform for exponential growth. You can start from the beginning, but you will spend more money to train your “pixel” to find buyers. From this store, you can already.
Currently the store is in the automotive niche, in the United States alone Overall, there were an estimated 263.6 million registered vehicles in the United States in 2015; it’s a huge market! I have had my largest revenue month since October 2017 to March 2018 with revenues exceeding $48,000 USD;Repeat customer rate:4.50%; Online store conversion rate: 0.93%;Average order value:$65.48; Total online store visits:80,026; Shopify exchange value is $26,[REDACTED] Shopify exchanges value provide the value of the store alone! I will add my email list with over 2500 people, active Facebook page with over 1000 people, all information about best suppliers and their direct contact information including what’s up number and Skype. Currently I am not investing money to the advertisement because I have my wedding coming up in the august and I am buying house; this is the reason why I am selling my store. Definitely there is less traffic because currently I am not spending money on ads. Regarding customer support, I did on my own: fulfill orders and handle all of the customer emails, inquiries, phone calls, text messages simply from my phone. The store already has been established and went through all “hard” process. Now it has “smart pixel” where Facebook already understands his buyer segment. Also, the store has over 2500 customers on an email list, and more than 1000 people following Facebook fan page. Also,I have established suppliers with good customer support and high level of responsibility! This why my store has a lowest refund rate %0. 001 The business currently has over 1,000 active, organic followers across Facebook and I also have an email list with Mailchimp of over 2500.I sell products from all over the Globe and major 77% of our customers are from United State. Our site traffic is very high. I am running drop shipping model. The website and all customer, database and sales data will be attached and will be transferred into the new owner's name; including Facebook social media account, email list MailChimp, contracts, advertising campaigns, branding package, the logo, name and usage of collateral design materials. Gross profit margins are between 15 and 32%, depending on suppliers/purchasing choices ~buyer must set up their own price by considering the cost of products and shipping rates based on shipping time; will be between you and the supplier Good relationships already have been established with good supplier accounts! The following is NOT included: tax ID number and bank info or records.
How can the future owner improve the business?
• Scaling ads
• influencers partnership
• Negotiate prices or buy in bulk
• Place budget on ads
• Create new custom audiences
• Create lookalike audiences
• Create new ad campaigns
• Add new products
What work have you put into the store? • Marketing • Sourcing and suppliers negotiation • Team set up
• How many hours does it take to run this business per week? • 15 hours Why should someone buy this store? • Good Niche • High reliable direct suppliers • Niche has great growth potential; demand always will be in this niche 100% and huge as the market size. Our buyers and potential customers are the main segments of the people who always have money, because are people who earn money, and they willing to buy all the time. My customer segment is obvious! Men and women who love cars, who own vehicles, in most cases who use a vehicle in daily basis, is not some teenagers who wants to buy something, but they don’t have a money in most cases.
• Trained pixel, Established customer base, potential customers who already interacted with FB page, with store website, view content, add to cart, purchases, abandoned checkouts, email subscriber list. All this data has tremendous value to grow! My store has highest traffic, which is include top 3% of the stores by traffic. So, you will have more than enough data to scale, and traffic wasn’t just a visit! Its included sales, add to cart, content view, page interaction, abandoned checkouts. There are several catalogs with products is hidden from the store, if you would like to make general store again -that will be easy as an experiment and it simply has grown to a size and scale that is too much for the owners to handle. How can the future owner improve the business? Development idea : - SEO strategy - Increase Marketing newsletter - Instagram development - Developing YouTube Channel, re target customers, create “lookalike audiences” and scale by better budget. Create custom audiences, create catalog, and expand product line, and Face book Messenger abandoned recover app, scale by optimizing for conversion on sales.
What work have you put into the store? All hard work already made it, data are collected, traffic is established, and relationship with good suppliers is has been established, the new owner needs to know how to use all this data and scale. Unfortunately, I am not a tech person, and I did only Facebook. There is a lot of stuff to do in order to scale, but you have to know how.
Disclosure For new owner, my drop shipping store in position to make all of the adjustments necessary to maximize the potential of this store and scale. The ideal candidate to acquire this business is someone who loves the niche, who will be able to put work to scale. I am willing to offer 3-4 weeks of weekly consulting with the new owner(s) to help guide you through any questions you may have about advertising, fulfillment, [REDACTED] you think you are a fit for this business, contact me for a consultation. If you submit an inquiry with us, please provide a brief description of your background so I will know that you are a serious candidate that is financially qualified to complete such an acquisition. I just listed my store on sale with tremendous data value! First come, first serve! Thank you for your time! Please text ONLY, for any questions regarding the store 1-800-261-3520 NOTE! When you will buying this store, all transfers, including store, all information about the store, and following data will be made through Shopify ONLY and Exchange Trust!
Financials and traffic
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||