Hi, I created my business two years ago to sell software that helps my customers get shoes online.
I have spent $0 on marketing! All of my sales are organic, not Facebook-ad run.
Look forward to discussing further.
1) What makes your business stand out from your competitors?
Superb customer service & quality products; we provide brand new and genuine software for under the retail pricing.
2) When did you launch?
3) Why are you selling the business?
Looking to pursue a new business venture.
4) What would you say are the strengths of this business (vs. other competitors)?
We dominate by far, the category in which we are in. We have many partnerships that have been long-term and very firm.
6) What opportunities of growth do you feel we would work on?
We have never spent a dime on marketing, this aspect could be tried if the new owner would like to go this route.
7) Are there any risks or problems you have faced in the past that we should know about?
I am extremely honest and transparent; we have around $15,000 in inventory but it is selling at an adequate rate.
8) Where is your traffic coming from?
Twitter primarily. We have almost 6,000 organic Twitter followers, and most of our business is from repeat customers. Around 37% of our customers are repeat customers.
9) Do you have a P&L? It would be great to understand the annual profit and monthly expenses in more detail.
Please inquire and it will be provided.