The Gadget Mole
Started in May 2017, The Gadget Mole is a highly successful drop shipping store. From Snorkel masks to Smart Gadgets, we sell absolutely everything and anything that is going viral on social media. I am selling store because I currently have no time to manage the it since we have started new project.
On average, the website does approximately $20,000 a week in revenue, and makes on average 6,000-8,000 a month net profit, with ads only running on Facebook. This has the ability to scale if you know how to market it properly, and I do not have the time to find new products and create more ad campaigns.
We will provide Facebook Pixels, customs audiences, targeting interests, Customer Service VA, and a brief strategy overview like finding hot and trending products and Facebook advertising blueprint, from launching ads to scale fast (1 Month Skype Support). This support will help the new store owner(s) to start/keep generating traffic and revenue quickly.
• Customer List (11,555 customers to date- Average order value over US $60)
• Over 15,000 Abandoned cart, wheelio and privy emails collected (You can remarket to them 2-3 times per week with new targeted products)
• FB Page (15,000+ Fans)
• FB Optimised Pixel & Custom Audiences For immediate returns on investment FB retargeting lists
• My team of VAs (customer support / order fulfilment)
• My Supplier in china (he deals with 95% of the orders, I just sent the excel file daily and he ships it out, the rest of the orders my VA takes care of it via aliexpress).
You'll notice most stores listed on the Shopify exchange are valued at 1-2x their previous 12 months revenues. We've priced The Gadget Mole at a reasonable price as we're looking to invest in our other business projects as soon as possible.
Financials and traffic
|Employees (Including contractors and freelancers)||
Sales and marketing
What’s included in the sale
+ 30 more...