- Easy to run dropshipping store perfect for beginners, with large growth potential for those experienced in scaling online advertisements
- Runs entirely via the dropshipping model. All products were imported from AliExpress, utilizing the Oberlo application
- Shopify, FaceBook, Klaviyo
Expanding Advertising Strategy
- Look into alternative social media platforms, including Google Adwords and Pinterest
- Can sign a NDA agreement if necessary
Business Model & Monetization
- Dropshipping website in the tactical apparel niche. About 20 hours per week to manage site and fulfill orders, as well as support tickets (can be easily outsourced).
Are you the original owner of the business?
Platform - Shopify
Where is the site hosted and will this need to change after purchase?
- [REDACTED] Shopify. No.
Why are you selling the business?
- Divert focus to other, potentially more passive enterprises that we are passionate about.
Can the website's revenue be accurately tracked back to the website?
- Yes, revenue can be accurately tracked back to the business/website via multiple avenues.
What are the main expenses of the business?
- Fixed costs include Shopify subscription as well as subscription to related applications. Advertising is a variable cost and can scale as high or as low as one might like. Cost of goods sold is an expense that scales with the number of sales due to the dropshipping business model.
Are you including any social media accounts in the sale?
Yes - Facebook and Instagram accounts totaling approximately 12-13k likes in total.
Are there any e-mail lists included in the sale?
- Yes, a customer list and related data will be included in the sale.
What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
- Advertising - Facebook and Instagram.
Do you use, or have you experimented with social media marketing?
Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
Has the site ever received any search engine penalties?
- Not to our knowledge
Do you use, or have you experimented with direct/display advertising?
Do you have employees or contracts with freelancers?
Financials and traffic
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||
Sales and marketing
Online selling methods
What’s included in the sale
+ 7 more...