My business parter Mac and I started Urban Aesthetic in March 2017, because we saw the enormous potential in running an e-commerce dropshipping store through Shopify. Though the store has been very successful, we found that with our busy college lives, it has been hard to maintain a good balance with all our responsibilities, and so we're selling the store. The store continues to generate sales even though we're not actively managing anymore, and has plenty of room for growth.
Here's what we mean by successful:
1) Over $6,900 in revenue in the first 3 months, $3000 of which were in the last week that we were actively managing, implying rapid growth.
2) Average profit margins were around 50%, giving you plenty of spare cash to reinvest in advertising and growth.
3) Over 20,000 store visits in 3 months, the majority of which were in the last two weeks, implying rapid growth.
4) Over 7,700 active Instagram followers on our Urban Aesthetic Instagram account.
5) Over 1,300 likes on our Urban Aesthetic Facebook store.
What we're selling:
1) Urban Aesthetic website domain, Shopify account and online store: This comes fully equipped with 700+ products curated, categorized and ready to sell. We also have a curated list of suppliers that are experts at keeping up with fashion trends, and would be happy to walk you through the entire process involving our suppliers.
2) Icon Shopify Theme: We selected and purchased this theme from the Shopify Theme Store because we felt it beautifully showcased products while providing an intuitive and easy way to add products to cart and make payments.
3) Product and Sales management software for Urban Aesthetic: Contains our entire product and import list, along with the ability to change prices, introduce price comparisons and multipliers, import new products and manage order fulfillment in an automated way.
4) Urban Aesthetic Instagram account: Discussed above.
5) Urban Aesthetic Facebook store: Discussed above.
6) G-Suite(by Gmail) business accounts: To facilitate your operations, promoters and general customer service separately.
We put in a lot of work to create a strong brand, and are sad to see Urban Aesthetic go! At the growth rate we were experiencing at the end, the store is set to make $150,000 in annual revenues, and much more with the right growth-oriented push. At the price we're offering, it's an absolutely steal!
We hope you love the store as much as we did, and wish you the best of luck in pushing the Urban Aesthetic brand forward.
Thank you, and contact us if you're interested in buying, and have any additional questions. We're happy to help you have a smooth transition into owning your own online clothing boutique brand.
Peter and Mac