VESUVIUS is a eco-friendly eyewear brand using wood and bamboo to produce beautiful and unique eyewear.
The market segment for wooden eyewear is growings right now, and this is a medium cost option to many high ticket, high priced similar products on the market. This business is ready to go and will take off with the right marketing and some calls to wholesalers/ retailers.
Includes custom logo, product photography, promo video, custom etched wooden sunglasses in many styles, supplier, abillity to dropship.
Why should someone buy this store?
All aspects of the business are set up including:
- Supplier and item production (China)
- Stock, we have roughly 10 pairs of each item in stock ready to ship
- The supplier can dropship if required
- Product Photography and Promo Video ($4K value)
- Branded Instagram with following
- Unique Logo, name & concept. You don't have to worry about others copying your product.
- Excellent margins and inexpensive worldwide shipping leaves room for a large marketing budget.
- Will include consultation in the selling price.
This is a great dropshipping option for people who don't want to compete with 100's of others doing the same thing. Our supplier can produce on demand so there is no need to carry stock or deal with large overhead. They also have access to many new and trending styles so the business is easily adapted, grown, and can stay on top of trends.
The spring season is coming up which is a perfect time to launch this brand.
How can the future owner improve the business?
We are running several other successful ecommerce stores, we launched this in our spare time for fun and unfortunately have not had the time to launch or promote it. There is large potential for online and wholesale markets.
What work have you put into the store?
We have branded and sourced amazing eco-friendly eyewear products. We have also had product photos and a promo video done by professionals which are all included.
About the seller
Created this store 8 months ago
I run several other successful ecommerce stores that I've outsourced as well as a brick and mortar store. I simply don't have time to launch this brand.