We have customer service reps, VAs and designers... they manage everything from Customer Service, Product Design, Social Media management and Prospecting adverts.
They are based in the Phillipines, well trained - we utilise training videos for every aspect of every role.
YouStatement.com was established in August 2016 - and proved itself immediately, racing to $1 million revenue in just 3 months.
The leggings market is a popular one and it’s still growing. We went above and beyond, working closely with EU manufacturers to develop, and trademark our own amazing Ukiyo leggings which are loved by customers worldwide.
With extensive partnerships with printing, fulfilment, branding and marketing agencies worldwide, we are well placed to assist you with taking YouStatement.com to the next level.
I wish to sell for the happy reason: I am expecting my first born, a son, and wish to pivot and spend more time with him and my family. I would like to see YouStatement.com move to new, safe hands who will take and nurture the brand to the next level.
Personalization – we wanted to create an app that allowed users to add their initials, name, message to every design in our library at an additional fee of $10
• Subscription Boxes – Allowing users to receive a pair of leggings every month from a specific category or keyword selection.
• LiveIns (sweatpants) – After 1 year of development, we have just approved the final prototype for soft-cotton, smart-casual male pants – doubling the market size. There is zero competition for this.
• Premium Collection - introduce a premium female legging, complete with paneling, phone pocket, extra trim etc.. Could easily sell for $70-100, manufacturer cost ~$10-15 each.
• T-Shirts – One of the most popular failed searches on YouStatement is for T-shirts – it would be a natural expansion – our ultimate goal was to provide a piece of clothing from head to toe.
• Physical Stores - Moving the products into boutique, niche or more general stores around the world to further grow the brand.
We have put extensive work into this store, including, but not limited to:
- Building an informative blog - http://blog.youstatement.com
- Nurturing relationships with key influencers
- Designing more than 2000 different products
- Building a social following in niche communities to nearly 1 million.
- Growing a messenger subscriber list of more than 19,000 people
- Hiring User Interface and Conversion experts
- Working with branding experts
- Establishing training videos for every area within the business
- Working with various models to show off our amazing product line
- Establishing and Trademarking the Ukiyo brand name
- Collecting more than 300 customer photos and 400+ written 5 star reviews.
.. and so much more!